Cyril’s Kindness Crew: Ending Poverty, Feeding the World!
Does teaching sustainability to kids feel like tackling a colossal puzzle?
Cyril’s Kindness Crew: Ending Poverty, Feeding the World is an educational expedition into the heart of sustainable development.
Through this dynamic and entertaining narrative, your child will discover:
- Vital lessons on sustainability with a focus on poverty and hunger.
- Insightful narratives that unwrap the social, economic, and environmental interconnectivity.
- Empowering messages that foster kindness towards oneself, others, and our environment (inspired by Dr. Montessori’s teachings).
- Lively illustrations and engaging activities that inspire children to take meaningful action in their communities.
Envision your child:
- Becoming an informed, compassionate change-maker, aware of global issues like poverty and hunger.
- Understanding and advocating for the Sustainable Development Goals with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Developing a holistic perspective and embracing diversity in their journey towards making a positive impact.
With captivating illustrations and a narrative that speaks directly to young hearts and minds, “Cyril’s Kindness Crew: Ending Poverty, Feeding the World” is not just a book; it is a doorway to a more conscious, responsible future.
Gift your child this enlightening series today and witness their transformation into proactive, informed citizens of tomorrow.
Alia listened with a lot of interest; it is so good for a 7-year-old. When I asked her what the book was about, she said: “it’s about keeping people safe and helping them lead a better life”. She loved Reginald and the kitty driving the food truck at the end.
This book is fun, educative, and entertaining for children. It's a book that teaches about sustainability and poverty concepts through beautiful graphics and illustrations. I highly recommend this book!
Great book. With wonderful illustrations, it introduces a heavy topic in an easy to understand, and funny way. Great resource for parents and educators. I can highly recommend it.
Sustainability is an integral part of our lives, and children's, too. Somehow I feel this topic is neglected for younger ones. This book is an excellent source in an easy-to-understand format with fun illustrations! Kids love it!
Children are hungry for this type of material today. Young kids seem to be really tuned into the issues treated in the book and I hope this is the first of many books written for them that speak to social and environmental issues. Keep up the good work. The characters and illustrations bring the topics to life.
Start Reading Now
Get the first book for Free